to Gabrielle Wang,
hi, my name is Brianna and I am a year 5 student at black rock primary school. I am 11 years old. I have just finished reading
‘the wishbird”and right now I am reading ‘the pearl of tiger bay’ in the with the wishbird I love how oriole and boy(hero) went on some really cool adventures and in the end they saved the wishbird and the city of soulless (solace) I have also really enjoyed all of the mystery and adventure in the pearl of tiger bay. I love how all of your books are imaginative and easy to understand.
Now you know a little bit more about me and how much I love your books I would like to ask you a few questions.
1. When did you first start writing your books?
2. Where do you get your ideas from your books from?
3. What are your hobbies apart from writing and illustrating books?
4. Do you get lots of letters or emails from other people telling you how good your books are?
5. What are your favourite sports to play or watch live on the TV?
6. What was your favourite book when you where a child?
7. What is your favourite football team?
8. Who was your favourite author when you where a kid?
9. What types of books do you like to read about the most?
10. What do you do in your free time?
thank you for taking your time to read my letter.
from Brianna chrystie